The nearly two years of corruption, plunder, and economic destruction—combined with the mockery of the American people and vilification of the private sector—has crystallized for many a realization of a home grown threat more destructive and imminently dangerous to America than any of the substantial external threats we faced over the last century. It’s a threat that has been building quietly for many years but has come to the fore since President Obama was elected. Have you wondered how the radical left managed to capture the reins of power and govern in direct opposition to the will of two thirds of the population? The answer is the New Axis of Evil. It is the power base of the left (and the Democratic Party).
Here is their list of the new Axis of Evil.
1. Old Media (ACB, CBS, CNN, NBC, NPR, NY Times)
2. Engorged Public Unions (SEIU, NEA, AFSCME)
3. Global Socialist Elites (Robert McChesney, Andy Stern, George Soros)
4. Liberal “Think” Tanks (Media Matters, Center for American Progress, ThinkProgress)
5. America Hating Academics (Noam Chomsky, Paul Krugman )
6. Professional Victims Groups (La Raza, CAIR, NAACP, NOW)
7. Community Disorganizers & Activists (ACORN, Code Pink, ACLU)
8. Environmental Redistributionists (Greenpeace, EDF)
9. Social Justice Preachers (Jeremiah Wright, Reverend Jim Wallis)
10. Progressive Hollywood Elites (Oliver Stone, Sean Penn)
11. Bloated Federal Bureaucracy (DOE, DOA, TSA)
12. Public/Private Colluders (AAPR, Government Motors, Goldman Sachs)
I love the phrase 'Environmental Redistributionists'. Next thing those damned 'redistributionists' will be demanding is social security and free medical care for trees and other living things.
Goldman Sachs made the list but these same people oppose any financial reform. That makes no sense to me but then little they do makes sense. Paul Krugman has become a permanent fixture on the 'America Hating' list since he accurately predicted the economic crash.
The writer of this drivel, Dan Freeman (probably a Libertarian wet dream pseudonym) should probably cast his mind back a little more than two years ago and remember just how and when the 'economic destruction' actually began. And pigs will fly, but only when they grow wings.