Search This Blog

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mike Huckabee - screw government workers but I'm okay because Fox pays me big bucks

I used to have a grudging respect for Mike Huckabee because he seemed to have a little more integrity than the average wingnut. No longer.

He want to kill government unions and slash their benefits. At the same time he bemoaned that he had no nest egg because he was a poor underpaid public servant himself. As Governor I am sure he got a nice salary and a free home among other things. But he's okay now because he's getting paid big bucks to spout complete and utter bullshit on Fox News.

Pity your average public employee can't feather their next egg like he can.

The utter selfish and ignorant venality of the leaders on the far right never ceases to amaze me. I should be used to it my now.

The story here at Talking Points Memo.

No comments: