Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

This could be our next President - the most powerful leader in the world

"And –You know- again, we have the media here tonight, and it’s never smart to pick up-I guess- the fight with those who buy ink by the barrelful but what-the-heck. When the Lamestream Media just doesn’t get it and when they don’t believe what-perhaps- your message is, so they want to belittle you and mock you and treat you with much disdain- you know, I think-oh-they can do it to me-that’s fine-because I know truth and I am fine with political shots that they take and what, I have said about this recently at Glenn Beck rally on steps of Lincoln Memorial, I said you know what - You can say whatever you want to about to say about me but I raised a combat vet and you can’t take that away from me."

From a speech October 9th.   No prizes for guessing who said the above.   Makes George W. Bush seem eloquent by comparison. 

No comments: